Wednesday 28 September 2016

BIGBANG Exhibition / N Seoul Tower

Hi guys!!!! I think I'm extremely behind in blogging about my experiences.... lololol but slowly but surely, I will blog about everything that I've done so far in Korea. Anyway, I'll be blogging about my experience to the BIGBANG Exhibition and N Seoul Tower. I went to these places on the same day (on 30th August to be exact) - exhibition in the afternoon and the tower at night. I was so tired by the end of the day but it was a day well-spent for sure ^^

BIGBANG Exhibition
I went to the exhibition with Atirah and it took us roughly 20 minutes from Anam Station to get to Seongsu Station, which is where the exhibition is at. The exhibition is located at S-Factory, which is about a 10 minute walk from the station. I managed to spot the huge BIGBANG Exhibition poster, which is a surprise because I'm usually very oblivious....

Ticket costs 12,000won, which isn't too bad I reckon.... all for BIGBANG ♥♥♥
LOL anyway, professional cameras/video recording devices weren't allowed, so I couldn't use my GoPro to take pictures... I even tried to snapchat video on my phone but the staff said it wasn't allowed either.... Nevertheless here are the pictures I took at the exhibition! Sorry if the pictures seem.. disproportionate. I couldn't be bothered editing the photos lollllllll.



I absolutely love this shot of Taeyang. <3

Too damn true :)
THIS REALLY BROUGHT ME TO TEARS.
It's BIGBANG during their pre-debut era. :'(
Anyone recognise some of the props?
(Hint hint: it's from a music video)
<3 <3 <3
All of their concert outfits!!


This is a prop used in their tours and they actually showed
a video of the members breaking this prop into pieces.

This is meant to symbolise BIGBANG's future apparently lel
All of BIGBANG's albums <3333333
A corner where you can listen to BIGBANG's music




After leaving the exhibition, there is a gift shop and a mini food counter at the bottom floor. I bought little fridge magnets (because that's one that I could afford LOL) and churros from the food counter.

It was honestly an amazing experience because you get to see BIGBANG's achievements and you get to see REAL-LIFE PROPS from their music videos/tours etc. And I guess it makes me proud, as a fan, knowing that they've achieved so much in 10 years. :)

N Seoul Tower
After the exhibition, we headed to Myeongdong Station, which is about a 20 minute subway ride from Seongsu Station. We boarded the Namsan Shuttle Bus #5. The bus ride itself took about 15 minutes until it reached N SEOUL TOWER!!! Initially I thought that N Seoul Tower is a separate tower from the very famous Namsan Tower...... until I realised what the N stands for in N Seoul Tower -_-

TIPS ABOUT TRANSPORTATION TO N SEOUL TOWER:
- They provide shuttle bus services to N Seoul Tower at different locations in Seoul, which includes: Chungmuro Station, Dongguk Uni Station, Itaewon Station, Hangangjin Station and Seoul Station
- There is also a cable car that you can ride from the bottom of the hill, which is located 15 minutes away from Myeongdong Station Exit 3. This is for those who wants to experience THE cable car ride that Jandi and Junpyo once took in the all-hailed Korean drama Boys Over Flowers LOL.
- For more info, visit this website: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264550

Once we arrived at our destination, we had to walk uphill to the base of the tower (also known as the plaza), where it's pretty much empty~ We took the lift to the 1st floor, where we bought our observatory deck tickets for 10,000won. Other than the ticketing booth, there are also restaurants and gift shops here. Well, I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking now :) (Sorry again for the lack of quality in the pictures!)

The view of the N Seoul Tower from the bus stop :)
View of Seoul at the top of the hill
View of Seoul at night. Too beautiful 
View of Seoul. Again 
N Seoul Tower at night 
A good photo opportunity for couples.... lel
The couple locks. I tried to find Yongseo (Yonghwa + Seohyun)
couple lock but there were just too many locks LOL

We spent nearly 3 hours at N Seoul Tower, and it is a definitely must-visit-place if you are in Seoul! I cannot emphasise enough on how beautiful Seoul is at night. If you ever have the chance to travel to Seoul, please do visit the N Seoul Tower at night. You won't regret it :)

That's about it for this post! Also, I will try and get a blogpost up every Wednesday, since I don't have classes on Wednesday lol so stay tuned!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment