Friday 22 July 2016

First post!!!

Hello family/friends/acquaintances/strangers/procrastinators/stalkers (lol)!!!!!!

I feel like this is my 123876128332th time opening up a blog... simply because I couldn't be bothered updating my past blogs... lol. Anyway, I hope this blog won't be stagnant like the others and I hope to constantly update this blog.

The reason of starting this blog is to pen down all my struggles/experiences/adventures (or lack thereof) while embarking on this new journey of my life. I know I'll be experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions since I will be there for a considerably long period of time. Also in the past, blogging has helped me articulate what I feel so hopefully it will help me this time round.

ANYWAY! I hope I'm being very obvious on where I'm heading off to as it is my blog address lol. I've got less than a month before I fly off to a completely new environment where I have to adapt to the customs and traditions and face some cultural differences. I hope it won't be too difficult lol. Preparations are underway for my temporary move to Seoul and it's very nervewrecking because I have less than a month to do everything!!!!!!!!! I'm still getting admin stuff done first, which will probably be done in a week's time, and once that is complete, I'll move onto packing my stuff. Slowly but surely things will get done.

That's it for today, I'll probably blog about the preparation of how this all happened, which by the way, took a year to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment